Friday 14 March 2014

Stuck indoors!

Been a bit bored lately... well maybe that because I have been stuck in the house waiting for my plantar fasciitis to get better and so I cant not even walk on my feet one bit anywhere.... but I guess being stuck in bored has given me a new appreciation of the outdoors and soccer most of all.. I just cannot wait to get back out there especially now that the sun is out and its no longer cold I am just sick of being indoors.

I guess though what I have been doing to pass the time has been quite cool I have been trying to learn the guitar...... never had time before at the moment I think I am getting the hang of it but can only make a few sound with it.... still got a long way to go even when my plantar fasciitis does heal up I think I will continue with this new found hobby of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment